2013 BSSC SUMMER CORNHOLE
CORN HOLE - GENERAL INFORMATION
TEE SHIRT INFORMATION
BSSC CORN HOLE- GENERAL INFORMATION
2013 SUMMER CORNHOLE- STARTING DATE
Wednesday, June 12th (All games played on Wednesday Nights)
6:30pm - 9:30pm
Luckies @ Power Plant Live
7 Regular Season Games
1 Postseason Week
HOLIDAYS DURING THE SEASON
LEAGUE FEES (CORN HOLE LEAGUES)
- The base league fee for this sport is $480 (Team of 12 players), which includes:
A BSSC staff (field leaders or officials), BSSC T-shirt for each participant,and $1.50 Miller Lite Drafts / $6.00 Miller Lite Pitchers.
- For each additional player over 12 on your roster, you must add $40. Teams will pay the base league fee, even if their roster is below 12 players.
- The deposit given at team sign ups ($200) will be deducted from the total team balance.
- For each individual(s) given out by the BSSC, $40 will be deducted from the total team balance.
TEAM / INDIVIDUAL PAYMENT
Payments can be made by:
1. PayPal-Team or Individual Sign ups only: ($6 fee) Coaches and individuals must already have an account to use PayPal.
2. ONE check (Check may be from the coach, team representative or business)
4. Cash / ONE check combination
- This will expedite the registration, pick up process, coaches wait time, and BSSC paperwork during first week of the season.
- Team balance MUST be paid in full at tee shirt pick up. (NO balances will be carried over to the first week of the season.)
CHECK DEPOSIT DATES
- The $200 deposit required at sign-ups will be deposited the week of the t-shirt pick-up.
- The balance for the team is required when the t-shirts are picked-up and will be deposited the week of the 3rd regularly scheduled game.
TEXT SERVICE FOR CANCELLATIONS
The BSSC League now has a text service called RainedOut.com.
RainedOut.com is a FREE service of Omnilert which supports over 1,600 colleges and universities, corporations, government, and non-profit organizations. Click on the logo below to sign up to receive text messages about rain outs or other information. We will be able to type in a text message that will give you "real time" cancellations. This will reduce the need to check email, the website or call the rain out hotline when we have unforeseen events.
CORN HOLE SIGN UPS
(ALL Coaches & Individuals)
ALL SIGN UPS AND MEETING LOCATIONS
- All coaches meetings and team/individual sign ups will be held at DuBurns Arena (unless otherwise noted) MAP CLICK HERE
- DuBurns is located on the corner of Boston and Elwood Streets in Canton. Their phone number is 410-396-4202 for additional directions only.
- DuBurns is not affiliated with the BSSC and will not have general information about the club.
ALL COACHES SIGN UP DATES
Date: Monday, May 13th
Time: 6-7:30 pm
Location: DuBurns Arena
- Sign ups do not follow a first come/first serve format.
- This sign up is for all coaches that would like to put a team in the above league.
- Coaches must bring a $200 deposit at the above sign up dates to guarantee a spot in the league. If your team folds, your deposit will NOT be refunded.
- A general coach's information sheet will be given at the sign ups, with the coaches packet handed out at the meeting. The coach's packet includes league rules, online tee shirt ordering, and general coaching information.
INDIVIDUAL SIGN-UP DATES
Date: Monday, May 13th
Time: 6-7:30 pm
Location: DuBurns Arena
This sign up is for all individuals who which to play CORN HOLE but do not have a team. If you considering playing on an already established team, do not sign up, you need to contact the coach of that team.
- In order to be placed in the league, individuals must bring a mandatory $45 registration fee on one of the above dates if you did not pay your fee online. Your name will not be added to the individual list without the registration fee.
- If you are writing a check, be sure your address is current. If not; make the sign up staff aware of your current address.
- You can choose any league in which to play but must follow the above format.
- If you are signing up with another person and would like to be placed on the same team, make the sign up staff aware of your request. The BSSC will do everything possible to comply to the same team requests.
- You may also sign up individuals who are not present but would like to play. If you are signing up yourself (or another individual) have the following information with you:
3. Home Address
4. Contact Number
5. Email Address
7. Tee Shirt Size (S-5XL)
As an individual you will be placed on either:
- A current team looking for players
- A team made up of all individuals who signed up for this league(s).
- The number of individuals needed and/or number of individuals teams formed will be determined after the coaches meeting.
It usually takes 2 weeks after the coaches meeting to formulate the teams.
- You will hear from the BSSC in this time frame regarding your status.
- If we are unable to place you on an individual team or a current team your league fee will be returned. The refund process takes approximately 2-3 weeks to complete. If you paid in cash, a BSSC check will be refunded to you.
- All individual teams will need a coach. Any player who volunteers to coach will have their league fee reimbursed.
INDIVIDUAL ONLINE REGISTRATION (Register online prior to the sign up dates/use links below)
You can now register online as an individual by clicking the following links to each league. Follow the online registration instructions to pay the registration fee. After you register online, you may also pay your league fee by attending the sign ups or sending a check in the mail ( Email me email@example.com for the PO Box Address ). Once the registration fee has been paid, BSSC will continue the process of finding a team for you.
SOCIAL is for teams/individuals that have advanced athletic skills and love to socialize.
SOCIAL INDIVIDUAL LINK: CLICK HERE (NOT AVAILABLE)
EXTREME SOCIAL is for teams/individuals that have intermediate athletic skills and love to socialize.
EXTREME SOCIAL INDIVIDUAL LINK: CLICK HERE (NOT AVAILABLE)
SUPER EXTREME SOCIAL is for teams/individuals that have basic athletic skills and love to socialize.
SUPER EXTREME SOCIAL INDIVIDUAL LINK: CLICK HERE
How do I know if I was placed on a team?
One week after registration, go to the corresponding link in which you have signed up for. Your league status will be found next to your name:
1- ASSIGNED (The assigned coach will be displayed next to your name, welcome to the league)
2- PENDING (We are still trying to find a team for you to play on)
3- REFUND SENT (We were unable to find you a team to play on and your refund has been sent)
SOCIAL is for teams/individuals that have advanced athletic skills and love to socialize. CLICK HERE (NOT AVAILABLE)
EXTREME SOCIAL is for teams/individuals that have intermediate athletic skills and love to socialize. CLICK HERE (NOT AVAILABLE)
SUPER EXTREME SOCIAL is for teams/individuals that have basic athletic skills and love to socialize. CLICK HERE
CORN HOLE COACHES INFORMATION
COACHES MANDATORY MEETING
Date: Thursday, May 23rd
Time: 6:30-7:30 pm
Location: DuBurns Arena
- A team representative (coach/ assistant coach/team player) MUST attend the above meeting date.
- Meetings will start promptly at 6:30pm, please schedule your time accordingly.
- If a team does not provide a team representative (coach/ assistant coach/team player) to attend the coaches meeting, they will be removed from the league and deposit forfeited.
- The contents of the coach's packet will be reviewed as well as all league rules.
- At the end of the meeting coaches will be encouraged to ask any questions concerning the league or the rules.
COACHES INDIVIDUAL INFORMATION
If you need individuals, this is the BSSC procedure:
Email me, firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Number of individuals needed & number of each gender needed
- League in which you are playing
- I must receive this information by 5pm on Wednesday May 29th.
- If you have emailed me requesting individuals and find out that individuals are no longer needed, you must email me by noon on Sunday, October 14th. I cannot make any changes after this date.
- If you email me asking for individual(s) and they are placed on your team, you are obligated to honor that agreement.
When you receive individual(s):
- We will email you the individual(s) contact information. Please contact them and introduce yourself.
- We will email the individual(s) informing them of their team placement.
- We will put the individual(s) tee sizes and money on your online form.
LAST DAY TO PUT COMMENTS ON-LINE
Because of the limited time/space.. Comments will NOT be accepted for corn hole.
TEE SHIRT INFORMATION
LAST DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS ON-LINE
Date: Thursday, May 30th (MIDNIGHT)
A list of colors & sizes available in each color is found on your online order form and on the following site: CLICK LINK HERE
- Up to 2 XL- All colors shown on the website are available.
- Up to 3 XL- Forest Green, Military Green, Irish Green, Lime, Daisy, Orange, Indigo Blue, Light Blue, Purple, Chestnut, Camel, and Vegas Gold are available.
- Up to 4 XL- Maroon, Red, Royal Blue, Navy, White, Gray, and Black are available.
- Up to 5 XL- Maroon, Red, Royal Blue, Navy, White, Gray, and Black are available.
ORDERING SHIRTS THROUGH THE WEBSITE (CORN HOLE)
At the coaches meeting you will receive a business card with a pass code and web address. This will allow you to enter all team information including team color, quantity and sizes of shirts for your team. Go to www.baltssc.com/team, enter your pass code, and then use the drop down menu to pick a sport/league.
- Midnight on the date provided on the website is the deadline for you to enter color, quantity and sizes of shirts for your team.
- Teams will lose their spot in the league if the T-shirt order isn't completed by midnight of this date.
- Sizes must be entered BEFORE entering players' names on the roster form.
- The number of roster spots allowed by the software coincides with the number of T-shirts entered.
Teams will be held responsible for the total number of shirts ordered.
- The order form will also calculate T-shirt total, deposit and final $$ balance for your team.
COACH'S "C" INDICATOR
Because of the large number of coaches in each sport, the BSSC will place a "C "on the coach's T-shirt. This will help identify the coach to BSSC staff before and during the games.
- The indicator is for coaches who are listed on the website ONLY. When ordering shirts, the coach's T-shirt must be included in the completed team total.
- In addition to including the coach's shirt in the team total, you must use the drop down menu box (under coach's indicator) to indicate which size shirt the coach wears.
COACHES TEE SHIRT PICK-UP
Date: Wednesday, June 12th (Night of your First Game)
Time: 6:00-7:30 pm
Location: Luckies @ Power Plant
- Coaches must bring the balance due, in the form of cash and/or one check, (amount can be found on the online coach's form).
- BSSC will have necessary staff to expedite coaches through the process of checking shirts, paying balances, and turning in roster sheets. This process should take no more than 15 minutes to complete.
- Tee shirts MUST be counted before leaving the arena and the tee shirt confirmation receipt signed. The confirmation receipt verifies that the shirts have been counted and are correct by a team representative and the number of tee shirts in the bag coincides with the team order.
**ON-LINE ROSTER DEADLINES**
- One Week Prior to Season Start Date: Completed team online roster form (all full names AND valid personal email address for each player
- Before Start of First Game: All players' names and valid personal email addresses must be on the online form BEFORE the start of the first regular season game in order for BSSC to check-off game day signatures. Teams will have a LOSS recorded if all players' names are not online by the beginning of the first regular season game.
- First Monday After Third Week: In order for a team to become eligible for the POST SEASON, the online roster form (all names and valid personal email addresses) must be completed by this date. Teams will be allowed to play their full regular season schedule, but will not be allowed to participate in the play-offs.
ONLINE ROSTER MODIFICATIONS
- The ONLY way to add a new player to your roster after the final T-shirt order deadline has passed is by first dropping a player from your online roster, then adding the new player online.
- In order to do this it must be done by the 3rd week of the season.
- The new player must obtain the T-shirt from the dropped player in order to play.
- All changes must be sent to the BSSC and the new player must sign the roster/release before their first game.
- After the 3rd week of the regular season, ALL rosters will be frozen and NO additional players may be added.
PRINTING THE ROSTER SHEET
- After the roster form has been completed, bring a printed copy to your game.
- Have all players sign next to their name and turn this signed roster into a BSSC staff member BEFORE the start of the game.
- If there is a blank spot next to a player's name, we do not have a signature on file.
- If a player has signed the roster, "already on file" will be printed next to their name.
- Print the roster until "already on file" is next to ALL of your players. Once all players have signed, you will not have to bring the roster to the fields.
- The software will send a "reminder" e-mail if a player has not signed the roster.
LOST PASS CODE
If you lost your code, contact email@example.com.
Copyright 2013 BSSC, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed for the use outside of the BSSC without the written consent of Mike Cray, owner of the BSSC.
BACK TO TOP