|Sent 7/15/2018 11:06:00 AM to: 91 people on the following lists: Football (Summer) Extreme Social
Sent from: BSSC, Inc. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Header: Mail sent 7/15/2018
Subject: BSSC Summer Football Players Info
BSSC Summer Football Players,
Sorry for the delay in the start of the season, but the spring dragged on for ever in both cities. Here is some info for you to review before today's game. I will be working most of the games so I have UPDATED the schedule, so that ALL games will be on Patterson Park # 1. Doing this allows me to hire staff as a linejudge so that you WILL NOT have to provide one this season . With the delay, tee shirts will be handed out week 2.
See you on the fields
Mike Cray President BSSC
- LEAGUE SCHEDULE HAS UPDATED:
- LEAGUE RULES TO REVIEW: http://www.baltssc.com/PDFs/PLAYERS_Package_7-15_MC.pdf
- SPONSOR BARS: Looney's and Kisling's ( $1.50 Miller Lite Drafts and $6.00 Pitchers )
- SOCIAL POINTS: Will be VERY valuable this season because a BYE will be given to the team with the MOST social points in the Post Season. ( only 7 teams in the league, so a bye will make the # of first round teams in the Post Season even )
- TEXT SERVICE FOR CANCELLATIONS:You will receive a real time cancellation via text from the BSSC when a game is cancelled. This will reduce the need to check your email, the website, or call the rainout hotline because of inclement weather.
Text BSSCSMFB18 to 84483 to receive 2018 BSSC Summer FB alerts from BSSC.
HOW DOES MY TEAM EARN SOCIAL POINTS (SP)?
- After your game, visit any of our current league sponsor bar(s) and take your BSSC team photo then post the team photo on the BSSC Facebook Page, it's really that easy! https://www.facebook.com/BaltSSC
While you're there, meet new friends and enjoy cold Miller Lite drafts with your favorite sponsor bar food.
•For each teammate in the photo, you will receive ONE SP for that week. Number of teammates in each photo is crucial because of the value they have during the season. (see below)
•For those teams that don't make the post-season, we have a prize for you too. We'll be handing out $50 vouchers from EACH sponsor bar, to the top SP teams who didn't make the post-season, regardless of your team's record. (The # of vouchers is based on the # of current teams in each league.)
WANT TO EARN BONUS SOCIAL POINTS (SP) FOR YOUR TEAM (SP)?
At the end of the season, BSSC will average out player participation and give each team a median SP score.
•Teams who have equally patronized our official sponsor bars throughout the season, will have their median score added to their final SP tally. These bonus points could help teams in the post season or for the SP champ for that season. EX: (3) photos taken @ Kisling's and ( 2) photos taken at Looney's
WHAT IS A VALID SOCIAL POINT (SP) FACEBOOK POSTING?
•Must include your COACH, TEAM NUMBER AND SPORT.
•Must be taken at the BSSC official sponsor bar only! Must have at least 5 players from your current BSSC league team holding a cold Miller Lite to show our support for the brand. Exception: Players job frowns upon you holding a beer. We will still count that person(s) in the photo as an SP.
WHAT IS NOT A VALID SOCIAL POINT (SP) POSTING?
•Teams who just visit a bar sponsor to get a photo, w/o patronizing it.
Ex. Players standing on the steps at Looney's or sitting outside at Kisling's w/o patronizing the sponsor bar.
•Teams who summit a non-BSSC sponsor bar photo.
•Postings that have less than 5 players on your team.
•Teams that take multiple photos at one time, then post them throughout the season, as if they were there.
•Teams who alter a photo in any way to make it appear valid or non BSSC Sponsor bar photo is submitted.
This is an automated system; please do not reply to this email.
For Correspondence email email@example.com.